Free coaching offer
So many people I’ve spoken to lately are really struggling with the turmoil that COVID-19 is causing in the world. Fear, anxiety, confusion, and feeling lost are all such common feelings right now. If you’re having a hard time with this, please get in touch for a couple of free coaching sessions. Let me help you get your thoughts and emotions under control so that you can navigate the way forward with confidence.
This is not a trick to get you to sign up for paid sessions. There is absolutely no expectation or obligation for you to continue with coaching sessions after your freebies are used. In our two sessions I hope to give you the tools and strategies that will help you now and that you can continue to use in future. Of course, if you do want to continue with more sessions that’s awesome too.
What can you expect from a coaching call? My coaching calls should feel like a good chat with a friend where you can unload your struggles. But at the end of our call you will feel clearer, focused, more in control, and empowered. My coaching is not the kind where you have to come up with all the answers yourself. I will suggest strategies and tools for you to try, and where appropriate, I will link you with other useful resources.
How to join up? See my Contact page to give me a call or send me a message. Tell me in the message that you want free coaching, and just briefly, what it is you’re struggling with. I’ll then get back in touch to arrange a time with you. You should allow around an hour for our call, preferably when you won’t be interrupted so you can just focus on yourself for a while. Let me know if there’s a particular day or time of day that suits you best and if I can make that work, I will (let me know your time zone if this is the case).
Feeling stuck? Unfocused and unmotivated? If you need help to clarify your goals and stay on track, one-on-one coaching will propel you forward. Maybe you’re at a crossroads in your life, or you’re just ready to start making some positive changes. Contact me for a free initial consultation to chat about where you’re at right now, and where you might want to be. We can talk strategies and plans, and you can decide from there if you’re ready to launch into the coaching program and change your life.
- You will have a clearer sense of who you are.
- You’ll learn how to manage your thoughts and emotions to best serve you.
- You will identify your biggest challenges and how to overcome them.
- You’ll have a solid plan for achieving your dreams.
- And you will have already made astounding progress in achieving your goals on the way.
Studying can be overwhelming. The beginning of the semester might feel exciting and fresh, but it doesn’t take long before the deadlines are looming. I know the feeling. You have a thousand other commitments and responsibilities, the assignment doesn’t make sense, you can’t even think about the exams yet… and you just don’t know where to start.
Fly Life Study Guide is an individual, personalised service to help you:
- Break down the assessment requirements and come up with a plan
- Organise your research in a way that writing the assignment will be easier
- Improve your study techniques
- Improve your time management
- Maintain your motivation for studying
From time to time, Fly Life Personal Development will run small-group programs to teach personal development strategies.
- Refine your sense of identity and have a strong understanding of who you are and what is truly important to you.
- Develop insight into your existing relationships and how to strengthen them, as well as how to develop healthy and strong relationships in the future.
- Improve your communication skills in both social and professional domains.
- Learn how to build resilience and deal positively with setbacks.
- Develop tools and discipline for setting and achieving your goals.
- Gain clarity and direction in your life, and develop a plan for getting to where you want to be.
- Plus more!
There is nothing like gaining a clear sense of what you want and knowing how to achieve it.
If you are interested in finding out more about the next group program and getting on the wait list, please contact me today. Places are strictly limited.
I am available for speaking engagements at schools, workplaces, and community groups. Please contact me to discuss further.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Goal setting and achievement
- Conflict resolution
- Study strategies
- Identity and Values – shaping your future
get in touch
If you want to discuss one of the services offered above, or if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for, drop me a line today and let’s chat. I’m totally NOT a salesperson, and will not trap you into anything you don’t want, so don’t be scared to get in touch. Can’t wait to hear from you!