Feeling stuck? Unfocused and unmotivated? If you need help to clarify your goals and stay on track, one-on-one coaching will propel you forward. Maybe you’re at a crossroads in your life, or you’re just ready to start making some positive changes. Contact me for a free initial consultation to chat about where you’re at right now, and where you might want to be. We can talk strategies and plans, and you can decide from there if you’re ready to launch into the coaching program and change your life.
- You will have a clearer sense of who you are.
- You’ll identify what your biggest challenges are and how to overcome them.
- You’ll have a solid plan for achieving your dreams.
- And you will have already made astounding progress in achieving your goals on the way.
Studying can be overwhelming. The beginning of the semester might feel exciting and fresh, but it doesn’t take long before the deadlines are looming. I know the feeling. You have a thousand other commitments and responsibilities, the assignment doesn’t make sense, you can’t even think about the exams yet… and you just don’t know where to start.
Fly Life Study Guide is an individual, personalised service to help you:
- Break down the assessment requirements and come up with a plan
- Organise your research in a way that writing the assignment will be easier
- Improve your study techniques
- Improve your time management
- Maintain your motivation for studying
From time to time, Fly Life Personal Development will run small-group programs to teach personal development strategies.
- Refine your sense of identity and have a strong understanding of who you are and what is truly important to you.
- Develop insight into your existing relationships and how to strengthen them, as well as how to develop healthy and strong relationships in the future.
- Improve your communication skills in both social and professional domains.
- Learn how to build resilience and deal positively with setbacks.
- Develop tools and discipline for setting and achieving your goals.
- Gain clarity and direction in your life, and develop a plan for getting to where you want to be.
- Plus more!
There is nothing like gaining a clear sense of what you want and knowing how to achieve it.
If you are interested in finding out more about the next group program and getting on the wait list, please contact me today. Places are strictly limited.
I am available for speaking engagements at schools, workplaces, and community groups. Please contact me to discuss further.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Goal setting and achievement
- Conflict resolution
- Study strategies
- Identity and Values – shaping your future
get in touch
If you want to discuss one of the services offered above, or if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for, drop me a line today and let’s chat. I’m totally NOT a salesperson, and will not trap you into anything you don’t want, so don’t be scared to get in touch. Can’t wait to hear from you!