After listening to the Happier podcast by Gretchen Rubin & Liz Craft, I’ve decided to set my own #19for2019 list of goals. These are some things that I’d really like to do in 2019. As I was writing the list I thought I was being pretty realistic, but after looking back on it I’ve realised it’s actually a bit ambitious. But I like to be ambitious!
I’m publishing my list even though that scares me. I don’t like to share my goals because I worry about what people will think if I fail. But I think it’s also a great way to stay motivated and accountable. I’ll check in every now and then and let you know how I’m going with the list!
So here it is… my #19for2019:
- Start swimming lessons with Archie
- Rejoin Rotary
- Write an e-Book
- Learn & use Pinterest better for my blog
- Catch up with a friend at least once a month
- Run my first workshop/seminar for Fly Life
- Get my backyard sorted
- Get security screens installed
- Have a weekend away by myself for writing
- Plan a surprise weekend away for my little family
- Read 25 books
- Declutter my house
- Cook a new recipe once a fortnight
- Attend a blogging/business event
- Have my women’s health check up
- Move more – steps, yoga, swimming, SOMETHING
- Weekly gratitude practice
- Write every day
- Experience something new with Archie every week
So that’s my list! Now I’m going to have fun planning and plotting and scheduling some of this stuff into my diary so that it doesn’t get forgotten…
Want to join me? Try to think of 19 things you want to do in 2019. I’ve made mine a mix of big projects, regular activities, new habits, and things I can tick off relatively quickly and easily. I’d love it if you share your list with me!